Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

don't save money on milk

So..i want to share something!! just now, as i figured that my milk has gone bad, i went up to my friends' room to check out if there got some milk for me. I, dressed in a pink semi-formal collar shirt with worn out jeans, held a big green mug, to be filled with fresh milk, on my way to sixth floor. there was a sleeping mask, just happened that i brought it along, in my back pocket. nice, one of them was playing video game while the other one was enjoying movie. so i decided to get some movies from his hard disk - after i half-filled the mug with milk. without my full consciousness, i put the sleeping mask on my head - covering my forehead. i got myself to the elevator and i hit number "4". as usual, the door closed and i was going down. in the out of sudden, the elevator went to halt on 5th floor and there was a guy, holding two neatly-ironed shirts on his right hand, made his move into the elevator. he was looking at me for a moment. what he was seeing was a boy in pink shirt with sleeping mask on his forehead holding a green mug filled with milk in his right hand and a hard-disk drive in the other hand - smiling and said "Weird huh?". He pretended not to see me while i know he was hiding his smile and said "What? the door? yeah..". Okay, now the door is weird. thank you for not discouraging me down. Good night buddy.

i need to work more on describing things...

No comments:

Post a Comment